Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gearing Up

I've been working hard to build a good collection of Jewelry. I'm getting ready for a couple of home parties coming up in October and November, so I thought I'd show a few of the pieces I have for sale.


Piece collection inspired by Sacoya. Green, Red, and Yellow dyed Turquoise, Blue howlite piece sign, and sterling silver charms

Bracelet $8
Earrings $6


Green and White Dyed Turquoise, silver plated chain $6


Blue and White Turquoise, red sponge coral and silver plated pendant, and findings

Necklace $15
Bracelets $6, $7, $8, and $11
Earrings $5

1 comment:

Omgirl said...

hey, I was just going to ask you if you would make me a turquoise and red bracelet to go with the earrings and necklace that I have (from you). Maybe I'll check these out up close... CUTE!