Monday, December 27, 2010

The price is right!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Somehow amongst all the chaos before Christmas, we had a really great day. I am indeed grateful. I had some awesome jewelry parties and lots of last minute sales. And for that I am so grateful too! Thanks to all of you for your support.

Now that things have slowed down for me, I have tons of great ideas swirling around in my head and lots of new product arriving daily. I can't wait to get started making some new things.

Funny Little story:
Just a day before Christmas I was doing some last minute browsing at a local boutique here in my little town. I saw a familiar necklace priced at $21. I about fell over, cause I had just sold the same exact necklace (see below) for $7 a few days earlier. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside that I can sell quality jewelry at a fraction of the price :)


2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Your just the Best!!! I want to see you! I miss you!

M said...

We LOVE that you sell your amazing jewelry for such a great price as well - thank you!!