Monday, October 3, 2011

October Give-a-way

I know it's been like a year since I posted, I have been a little crazy the last few months....On a side note I have tons of cute new stuff. I just need to get pictures of it and post it :) Hopefully this week I will have some new stuff up. In the mean time here is my October give-a-way...

This cute little fairy house necklace makes me so happy. Wouldn't it be perfect to have a little cottage in the mountains right now. The fall colors have been amazing. It could be yours, just leave me a comment by October 10th @ 10pm. One lucky winner will be wearing this in no time :)



1 comment:

Lisa S. said...

I bought several wonderful creations at the Sundance Harvest Market. I get all sorts of great compliments whenever I wear them. Thank you for your creativity!