Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some of me jewels :)

I've been making some really fun stuff, but haven't been able to get photos of everything yet. I took some time this morning to shoot a few things.

I'm in love with this new one. I have green, gray, peach, purple flowers. And all for around $10 Perfect for Mothers Day.

Here is a similar one just about $12

Long and bold heart $14

This is a Sacoya inspired necklace. She always inspires me. I have keys with Eiffel towers, or hearts or fluer de lis. All for around $12

How cute is this umbrella :) I mean does this say spring or what $11. I think this will be a new addition to my personal collection.

This is a fun one, gunmetal chain with lots of dangles $7

Big pearls with satin ribbon. under $15

Stretchy bracelets, $5-10. I'm almost sold out so I'll hav to make some similar ones.

Love this black onyx flower pendant. Perfect for Sunday best, or a cute pair of jeans. $10

No comments: