Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tulip Festival

Last year I signed up to do the Tulip Festival @ Thanksgiving Point and well it SNOWED out. This year I decided to give it another try. And thankfully the weather held up. I wouldn't say it was warm, (I wore my coat most of the time), the tulips were barely starting to bloom, but I did pretty well considering some of the vendors selling didn't even break even. I thought maybe I should have picked this weekend. Glad I didn't. It snowed today! Here is a shot of my booth. I had a game plan all drawn out, but we all know how that goes. I got there and nothing was working out. Thankfully my friend Kellie came and rescued me. She helped me put it together. Only being my second outdoor festival, I wasn't super prepared, but we made it work. Thanks Kell :)


1 comment:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

That was fun! We need to work together more often! Love You!